We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to help us build and improve our commodity trading infrastructure. You will be an integral part of the infrastructure team helping to implement and maintain the AWS infrastructure, designing future changes for the architecture, monitoring services and managing infrastructure costs and planning for future expenditure. This position is 100% remote.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working as an AWS Architect
- Experience with CDK or another code-based infrastructure creation and deployment tool.
- Experience with Amazon MSK (Kafka)
- Experience in designing high availability architectures.
- An advanced level of English: Sparta is a multinational company. The product team is based in Spain, but it also operates in Switzerland, the UK and the USA, and lots of meetings are in English.
- Experience in trading or fintech.
- You have worked in a start-up during its growth phase
- Company stock options
- Flexible work hours
- 23 days of holidays
- Formation and conferences budget
- Team gatherings
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: 100% Remote (EU Timezone)